On this page:
- About the aging process
- How to slow down the aging process
- Anti-aging nutritional supplements
About the aging process
Aging is a summary term for a set of processes, which contribute to health deterioration with the passage of time (calendar age).
In other words any process, which contributes to age-related decline in performance, productivity and health is a component of the aging process that deserves our attention and intervention.
How to slow down the aging process
The key to enjoying vibrant youthful health and slowing down the aging process is to initiate a program that will repair or at least slow down the damage being done to your cells! By improving the health of your cells before they replicate you will ensure that your new replacement cells start off life a little bit healthier. As this process is repeated over a period of time the health of your cells and thus your body can be improved greatly.
Anti-aging nutritional supplements
nzpurehealth Sheep placenta is formulated by using 100% pure and fresh placenta which is extracted from New Zealand healthy sheep. Placenta is a rich source of nutrients, growth factors and bio-active cytokines. It is based on these bio-essentials that new life is developed.
Placenta's health benefits include anti-aging, skin revitalising, boosting immune system, improving physical vitality and promoting general well being.
Red Grape Seed
Red Grape seed extract is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants can be beneficial for protecting against premature aging and degenerative diseases caused by free radical damage.
Health Benefits from Red Grape Seed:
• Grape seed extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals
• Grape seed extract is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E
• Grape seed extract helps improve cardiovascular health
• Grape seed extract is also anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory
• It can also improve mental alertness and help prevent senility
Evening Primrose Oil
The remarkably rich stores of GLA in evening primrose oil are what make it so valuable in healing. Taken internally, the body converts GLA into prostaglandins. These hormone like compounds help regulate various body functions, controlling inflammation in some cases and promoting it in others. The prostaglandins produced from GLA fall into the anti-inflammatory category. Cell membranes also rely on the presence of GLA.
Specifically, evening primrose oil may help to:
• Nourish hair, skin and nails.
• Reduce the symptoms of eczema.
• Protect against the effects of aging
Deer velvet antler has been found to contain a variety of complex elements, including amino acids (almost half of its substance), enzymes, minerals, vitamins, fats, male and female hormones and leuteinizing hormone, and a very potent growth-promoting hormone known as IFG-1 (insulin-like growth factor).
Deer velvet antler has been scientifically proven to provide the following benefits:
- Improves Immune System functioning
- Improves Athletic Performance and Strength
- Improves Muscle Recovery after exercise
- Is an excellent natural supplement for Womens Health
- Provides Vitality and Anti-ageing properties for Seniors
- Is an alternative natural supplement for Bodybuilding and Weight Training
- Is a superior source of Growth Factors including IGF-1 & IGF-2
- Enhances Sexual Functioning for both men and women
- Is a natural supplement for Arthritis
nzpurehealth Bovine Colostrum is made from the milk of New Zealand pasture raised dairy cows, which is produced within the first 48 hours after birth. It enhances the immune system and the overall health wellbeing.
Research has shown that the components of colostrum can improve liver function, boost the immune system, aid in proper digestion, decrease allergy symptoms, help regulate moods, aid regulation of normal blood glucose levels, assist in regeneration of the muscles and bones and increase concentration.